Tuesday, October 15, 2013

“Adios 2nd Grading”

It is merely over for another grading period. Another grading period waits. Well in this period I’ve learned how to use the HMTL tags, which is not as difficult as some might say.
So far, 2nd grading period is the hardest period I’ve yet encountered. And it is also the most painful period yet, because when we’re doing activities, I’m always moving my neck back and forth to read whatever is written in the board that contains the data’s needed in out activity. Well at this period, we actually practise a lot that’s why most of us have little knowledge about it. But for me, I kind of self-study on my own though.  

The following grading periods, I hope I would learn a lot more. And I also hope that my grades would grow as well as my knowledge would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment