Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Heroes, marvels, avengers"


Heroes are made not born, heroes protect not protected, heroes are good not bad. But bad guys can become a hero. Heroes don't need no extraordinary powers like superman, spiderman, hulk or thor. You can be a hero by just being you.

We can be heroes if we want to, by just helping others makes us a hero, not giving so much effort, but just trying to help. Soldiers are examples of heroes. They risk their life's to fight for the country. well being called a hero is everyone's dream, everyone's desire and everyone's wish.  For me, my true heroes are my parents. they're always there when I needed them. In times of trouble, they help me out. Those are heroes with those little things come a lifetime of hardship. From the day i was born, they toke care of me, until now, and always.

With the tasks you've done, I can only say thank you. May the mercy and power of God be shared upon you. Godspeed. =>

No comments:

Post a Comment